Friday, December 26, 2008

A HOT AND COLD CHRISTMAS

Dear Blog,

I haven't been blogging for days. I've been wanting to, but you know. Christmas and laziness kicked in. I know you've been wanting me to feed you my words. They're not quite words of wisdom or anything, but I know you still want them. I guess you can say, words of boredom. I'm sorry if that sounds a little less flattering.

Hmm...so what am I doing now? Well, nothing exciting. It's boxing day and my mom abandoned me for Wal-Mart. I'm stuck in this winter hell, although it's pretty nice outside, watching the Goonies. Classic film, yes, but there are other things I'd rather be doing.

So what happened this Christmas? I actually didn't do much exciting, except go to a little family get together to put the winter depression aside. Sure, my relatives were getting me drunk and I was turning red like a cherry, but still. What I loved the most about it was that it actually felt like a real Christmas I've never had yet in my lifetime. I mean, there was a tree, there were kids opening presents, there were just people around. Being happy, reuniting with family you just don't regularly see. Considering that my family is quite... well broken, it meant a lot to me.

Hmm...Well I'm pretty bored...this week has been so slow yet so fast. I don't know. It flew by, but I was miserable. I kind of want school back. Is that sad that I want it back? Is it sad that I want all the misery and stress back? Well I've vowed myself to start school work this weekend, I need to catch up, since I consider myself so behind.

Hmm...I guess to end this post, I'm just going to list the things that I sort of wished for this Christmas. I wasn't expecting much, but I mean...still. It's fun to get it out there. I mean.. future reference? I don't think I'm going to change much. I'd be such a spoiled little kid if I had all of this...

1. iPod touch. Sleek. 32 GB. Speakers. Touchscreen. Apps. Videos. Games. Music. Dance. Can't. Say. More. Than. One. Word. In. Each. Sentence.


2. Fringe Flapper dress. What for? Dance recitals, performances etc... It's a visual and moving wonder. Impossible to find where I'm from.


3. Flat, synthetic leather boots. Again, for dancing purposes and of course some that fits pants and don't get stained like suede in the muddy winter.

4. JEANS! Every single pair that I own are patched up...in the crotchal area. I know crotchal isn't a word, but you know what? So isn't blog. Technically. I think this is the most vital though. I don't want to be known as Patches O'Houlihan.

5. Jason Mraz Concert Tix? Or an opportunity to meet him? Please? If you come across this... you know you can always hit me up with a private concert. lol Winnipeg. Manitoba. Find me. Why? You make me happy. You make my heart tumble to my stomach. It burns, but I love it.


6. Headphones. Some good headphones. BIG. DJ style. Good sound. Treat for ears.

Now, I have a little bit of cash, but hardly enough for any of these. I'm kinda stuck between boots, headphones and jeans. I NEED JEANS. I DESIRE HEADPHONES. and I'M MISSING BOOTS. It's hard man. But that's my price range. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment