Monday, December 29, 2008

RESTLESS? RESTPLUS? I Honestly Don't Know.

It's two in the morning...here in nowhereland. uh... Am I tired? Oddly, no. But something just came into mind. Something phenomenal? I'm not sure. You just think about it.

I have a speaking problem. An impediment. An occasional impediment. A pet peeve speaking...disorder?? Why is it that whenever I am writing something, everything just comes...so naturally. So fluidly like a bottle of Dasani? Don't knock the expression til you try it. I'm proud of myself when I'm writing. Yet when I'm presenting myself, trying to be professional, be it a speech in front of a class or a job interview, I stammer? I pause where there is no period. I mumble? I do anything vocally possible or not audible...at times. I don't have a problem with people. Or at least I think I don't. I mean. Around people, I'm just loud. Blah dee blah. The words never run out. But in these rare occasions and exchanges, It's a drought? A word drought? Probably a bunch of guttural noises to them. No wonder I don't get chosen for anything. I'm so...I don't know.. But I'll ...I guess. Sleep on it..without the sleep.

Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment